Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

13 Months

I wanted to start this post off with a "shout-out" to Matt! He's in Vegas for work until late Friday night and Cyd and I are missing him like CRAZY! I didn't get to talk to him last night, b/c my phone went into the bath-tub and now it's FRIED! Somehow, I luckily got through to Beth, so she could relay the messge to Matt... Then, our internet decided not to work last night, so we couldn't talk through our webcams... bummer!!! I had no way to communicate with anyone! If Cyd wouldn't have been sleeping, I probably would've ran to someone's house and borrowed thier phone! ;-)
Such is life. This seems to happen when I'm pregnant. The first time, I was making my bath water... This time, I was giving Cyd a bath when my phone started vibrating.. I didn't want to miss a call from Matt, so I reached down on the rug to pick it up, but the next thing I knew Cyd's little butt slipped out from under her and she was going under water! I didn't think twice, so with phone in hand, I swooped her up! Oh well. It's just a phone and I'll be on my merry way at lunch to get a replacement.
Thanks, Matt, for the flowers (for me) and bear (for Cyd) you sent to work! So sweet! We love and miss you and can't wait to see you! xoxoxo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
****For my records****
Lately Cyd has been doing:
~Fully transitioned to whole milk.
~Itsy, Bitsy spider with her fingers! SO CUTE! She actually kinda sings along too!
~Helping me dress, undress herself.
~She knows, head, eyes, nose and mouth, but will only do it when she feels like it! ;-)

~She "honks" our noses and thinks it's hysterical... Evie taught her this! ;-)

~We are still predominately on baby food...... We're making strides though! She ate some muffins yesterday morning! Yay! She'll eat any "snack" food, but won't eat our meals... For example, she's eaten chips, poptarts - (the chips & poptarts are just bites of mommy's & daddy's!) -, cheerios, gold-fish, biter biscuits and muffins... We'll just keep offering... One day, I know she'll just take off!

~She no longer prefers crawling! Walking is now her mode of transportation!

~If she wants me to do something, she will nudge me to get me to get up or move! haha!

~"talks" on the phone..

~She's becoming quite the daddy's girl and he just loves it!

~She's been doing this for a while, but she throws her paci's and animals out of the crib when she's up and wanting someone to get her!

~Always bringing us books! Now, she doesn't necessarily sit while we read them to her...She's off already finding the next book to read... ;-)

I know that's not it, but I can't think of anything else right now!

Cyd, you're are such a joy to your father and I. We love you so very much and can't wait to enjoy each stage of your life!

Eating something other than baby food, cheerios and gold fish! ;-) (It's blueberry muffins)


Loading up her "ride."



Look at that cute butt! ;-) She's going to kill me one day!

Sweet Smiles!

1 comment:

Emily said...

ahhh yeah! 13 months:) love all the stats:)