Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My 28 hours without Cydni! ;-)

I don't know if this is bad or if I should be embarrassed to say it, but I have never been away from Cydni for more than 8 hours... I've never missed a morning bottle.... Until this past Saturday! Two dear friends of Matt and I's were married and we wouldn't have missed it for the world. They live up in Indy and we were going to get to see SO MANY of our college friends that I felt we would enjoy our time best if we let Grandma D and Papaw Naville keep her for the night. Surprisingly, I shed no tears. I think I will be able to do it again! ;-) I did miss her like CRAZY, especially with cute little Avery running around (we stayed with Lesley & Brad & they have a little girl 2 months older than Cyd), but I think it was good for Matt and I to have a night to ourselves to visit old college friends! It was great to see some faces we haven't seen in years and I look forward to our next visit!


Lesley, Kelly & Me
Matt, Me, Brad & Lesley - Thank you for letting us stay with you!

Matt taking a self-portrait of us. I was dying laughing b/c Kelly got in the picture and TOTALLY blocked Brad and he was like, "Um, my head can't see the camera." something along those line. It was too funny!

The lovely bride & groom. We love you guys and hope Maui is keeping your mind away from everything here!

When we got back into town, we relaxed for about an hour and off to Ben's 1st Birthday Party!

What a cutie.

Such a special family!
I hope your hump day is going well! This week and weekend are pretty low-key for us and I can't wait!

2 comments:

katy said...

Way to go leaving Cyd for a night! It's always hard to do but also so worth it for the much needed couple time!

mamalouise said...

Congratulations on your first night away from Cydni!! You were a champ!! It will get easier and easier from here on out but I would never say it will be "easy!" :) You look great too! Hope all is well!