Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

"A Walk In the Cloudsish"

OK. Pay attention... When my sister-in-law, Kasie, told me that the bride - of the wedding we went to on Friday evening - said it was going to be a lot like "A Walk in the cloudsish," she wasn't kidding!!!
One word. GORGEOUS! Emily Thieneman & Chris Ludwig, both in our bible study, were married on Friday evening at the Hanover Campus Chapel. The campus itself is beautiful and the chapel is just darling! We had such a great time with our group and we're oh-so happy for Chris & Emily! They are just perfect together! I'm so glad we got to share in thier big day! Their "love story" has been such an inspiration and I know that thier married life is going to be too! I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for them!


CONGRATULATIONS CHRIS & EMILY LUDWIG!

Yes, that's Bob Russell officiating! Such a great pastor!





1 comment:

deyoungsters said...

sweet! I knew Emily back in high school... wonderful to hear about her beautiful wedding!!