Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Grandma Naville


Please beseech the Lord in prayers for Matt's Grandma Naville... She's going to be going threw 3 surgeries this week... The first two will be in preparation for open-heart surgery on Thursday...


She's in great spirits and at peace with the Lord's plan for her.. Apparently she was saying, "I'm going to be going home either way.." I can just see her smile now. She's such an inspiration for all of her kids & grandkids in her faith, devotion to family and love for life! We love you Grandma Naville!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I will keep grandma in my prayers!

the lewis gang said...

she is definitely in our thoughts and prayers this week!

katy said...

I will definitely be praying. Oh, and your guess was right! :)

The Life of Riley said...

I have Grandma Naville and all of the family in my thoughts and prayers.