Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Baking...

Fresh Zucchinni bread! Every year my dad gives me so much zucchinni that I have it coming out of my ears, but this year, I've already baked 3 batches of bread and I'm down to one zucchinni! I'm making that Wednesday to take to my Aunt & Uncle when we visit them in NY/Connecticut. That makes the count to 8 loaves! (I have obviously been giving it to peeps - please don't tell me you thought I was eating all of it by the looks of my 28 week picture in a prior post! ;-))

mmmmm.....

I've also been baking the muffins out of blueberry packets! ;-) hahah. Cyd has some of these mini-me's every morning with her banana & oatmeal. So, I keep them stocked up and bake a packet about once a week.


I'm really trying to be a good stay-at-home momma! ;-) I'll have to see what my June report-card indicates! Just Kidding.... I think. I'll have to see what Matt is thinking! ;-)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Sounds to me like you are doing a wonderful job as a stay at home momma!