Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

reminiscing...

2009 was an awesome year for the Naville's! Here's a little recap.



~ We kicked the year off with our baby girl, Cydni (yes, she is still my baby), turning 1!




~ About a week after her birthday, we found out we were expecting #2!


~ We decided around that time that we were going to 'set the date' for me to become a stay-at-home momma! Hardest, but the best job ever! I started in June. One of my old co-workers called it a 'life of liesure'... I beg to differ. ;-)


~ Matt got a new job as an analyst working from home and started on June 8th.


~ We went on our first vacation as a family to NYC & Connecticut in July!


~ We bought our house, maybe even our forever house, and moved in in August!


~ I worked my tail off getting the house the way we wanted it before Miss Mimi joined us in September.

~ October, November & December were all holiday 'firsts' with Amelia and just adjusting to being a family of four!


Phew! I'm exhausted just thinking about what all we went through this past year! We can't wait to see what 'Twenty-Ten' (I like saying that) has in-store for us! ... Hopefully, a bit calmer, but just as exciting! ;-)

Happy, Happy New Year Everyone! Much love!

No comments: