Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

5 Months!


Really? Say it ain't so! I know I say this every month, but I cannot believe Amelia is 5 months! Where is the time going!? She's such a happy baby and I'm just loving life with my two girls! AND Matt of coarse! He's the BEST. I can't thank the Lord enough for all the blessings in my life. I'm always in awe of His grace!



So, what's up with Mimi?



Please, BE AWARE, Doting mother over-load! ;-) I'm sorry, I just want to make sure I document e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.


**Still LOVES her sissy! even though she bit her! ;-)**

**Officially, a thumb-sucker!**
**Still talking up a storm.**
**Enjoyed her first Valentines Day (for some reason, I didn't get a full-body shot of her v-day outfit, daggonit!)!**

**Loves playing peek-a-boo!**

Cyd dressed her up here... The aqua-doodle must've been a cover???


**Is very ticklish.**

**Wakes up in the happiest mood. **


**Loves being nekkid.**

**Has a dimple in her left cheek. Not sure why I haven't noticed that yet...**

**She's still nursing 5 x's a day. I think we're coming up on a transition soon though. **


**She's still taking 4 naps a day... Also coming up on a transition here... The last one is still a quick 20-30 minute nap in our arms. Best time of the day! I'm really taking it all in this time b/c I feel like I put too many self-imposed 'rules' up with Cydni. Now, looking back on it... well, nevermind. Shoulda-coulda-woulda. I'm learning. **

**She's standing up assisted.**

**ALMOST rolling over from her back to her belly.**


**In the last few weeks, she's started biting on her lips. Such a silly girl. **

**Her cheeks.. OH HER CHEEKS! I could just kiss them all day long!**

**And her eyes. Gosh, pictures don't even do them justice.**

I know I've missed some stuff, but I think I've covered the big stuff! ;-) I hoped you've enjoyed the pictures and updates!

Much Love! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

So sweet!! Getting so big so fast!!! I can't even believe the twins were 10 months today!!! Post to come ;) They have a doc appt. tomorrow so I am waiting on stats!