Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Well Visits...

Let me take a deep breath, as I'm still trying to recover from our recent doctors visit for each of the girls.... breathe in, breath out. Ok. I think I'm better now... ;-)


Ugh, what a disaster! I felt bad for Cyd on one hand, b/c she's at the age where she *knows* what's going to happen in that office. She was perfectly fine at first, then the nurse showed up and it was downhill from there! She wouldn't even step on the scale! She had to be sat on the 'baby scale'... It was a disaster. When they weren't messing with her, she was a little jabberbox! Oh, the life of a 2 year old... Anyways, we survived and here are their stats.


Cydni:


what.a.mess.

27 lbs. 11.5 oz.
34 in. tall

Amelia:

GO HORSE!

16 lbs. 2.5. oz ~ 97th percentile! Still a chunk!

25 in. tall ~ 80th percentile


***Funny little ditty on our chunker: She has an asymetrical fat roll! haha... It could actually be serious, b/c it's sometimes due to hip problems, but the doc. says it's unlikely b/c her hips feel fine... We're just going to keep an eye on it.***

I hope everyone is having a good week! Much Love!

2 comments:

katy said...

Kendra had to be sat on the baby scale too! Oh, I'm glad it's not just us! :)

Aimee said...

Just catching up on your blog--the girls couldn't be cuter! Go Colts!