Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

7 months!

(I hate blogger, I tried editing the spacing of this THREE times and it continues to run all-together, so sorry! I hope it doesn't drive you as crazy as it does me!)
Hello, Hello!
The time just keeps escaping me! Life is so good. We have so much to be thankful for! (If I could just get my little two-year old to obey my every command, then it would be that much better! ha! ;-) She and I have been struggling a bit lately!) Anyways, onto the task at hand,
7 MONTHS, Seriously!?
First, I know I say this every time, but Mimi LOVES Cydni... The smile that she gets when she sees her just makes my heart flutter! The feeling is mutual with Cydni, but we just have instill it in her head that she isn't her MOTHER! She's Miss Boss Pants and doesn't know when she's going too far.. Like helping her take a drink of her sippy... She doesn't need it shoved into her mouth! But, she loves helping her and I can't complain, I just have to watch her like a hawk! ;-) Katy, I can't WAIT for you to witness the bond of your girls! ;-)
Yes, this picture was supervised and I realize that Mimi is way too big for it, but I just had to do it! ;-)

She's sitting like a pro and rolling everywhere! No sign of crawling, but I'm PERFECTLY FINE with that! That introduces a whole new can of worms into our world! Rolling is enough for me!
Looks like her Auntie Beth!
She recently just got over an ear infection and then a week later, got a cold! Thankfully, she's finally coming out of it though!
We celebrated her first Easter!
We had to get her first set of x-rays done! I'm not going to lie, I was pretty nervous about the outcome... I knew that the Lord was in control and whatever the results were, we would work through it, but thankfully (again), all is well! No sign of hip problems!


Amelia is a pretty chill babe! Obviously, like every child, she has her moments, but we are so, so very blessed with two amazingly, well-behaved girls! I have to give credit where credit is due and we look to Growing Kids God's Way... It's a 'curriculum' that our church offers and walks you through each stage of life with your little ones. It has kept me sane! ;-)
She's FINALLY down to three naps! Sometimes two! It just depends on when she wakes up from her afternoon nap... And, sleeps like a champ at night! (Now that I wrote that, I'm sure it will change! ;-))
Big girl is also FINALLY on a 4 hour schedule (has been for a month, and could've been even earlier, but it was just hard for me to change!)! Also, in the past week we've started 'weaning'. I'm finally at a point where I'm ok with it. It pretty much just happened... She's Miss NOSEY ROSEY, and would drive me crazy with 'popping off' that I started giving her a bottle at lunch time... Then two days ago, I gave her one at supper too... She still pretty much gets about 80% breastmilk, but that will be changing soon, b/c when you start using your 'stash' it depletes pretty darn quick! So, she nurses in the morning and I pump at night for the time being. My goal was 6 months and I made it 7, so I'm happy with that!
She's showing off holding her bottle..


This is cute and all, but it's 24/7! She'll literally have her thumb in her mouth and not even be sucking on it! ;-) We'll deal with it later! ;-)
She's eating lots of foods! I'm so thankful that she's loving the food I've been making! I hear horror stories of moms making all this food and then, the little boogers won't have anything to do with it! Fortunantly, she's my little 'haus' (meant in the kindest, sweetest way) and devours everything! ;-)


Well, that's about it for now! Happy Thursday! Much Love!

1 comment:

katy said...

I can't believe she is 7 months already! She is seriously cute! We really need to do a playdate sometime soon so I can actually meet her in person! :)