Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Evansville

We went to my hometown for the day on Saturday and had a great visit with everyone. All the kiddo's are getting so big! Enjoy!
Granny & Poppy with their girls!
Good job girls, put the dude to work! That's Gus, he's a mastif and he.is.huge (and still growing)!

I can't even tell you how sweet the twins are! I don't think I ever got a picture with everyone looking up...


Cyd loves E, or Ebo, or Erin...whatever you want to call her! ;-)

Mimi and Ayela.


And, sweet Jesus, look at my bro's house back there! I can't wait to see it when it's done! It's going to be GORGEOUS!!!

Here's another view.

Until next time! Much Love!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like a lot of fun! The girls are getting so big. Such a sweet family. Now you have to keep the pics of the house coming so we can see the finished product!

Aimee said...

Great pictures Andrea--the girls are getting so big so fast!