Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ryan Seaton

A few weeks back, I got the privelage to see one of my high-school friends in his DEBUT concert! Krista, his wife, and I have been uber close since we roomed together throughout our college experience. We all went to high-school together, graduated together and now are sharing life experiences together! I was/am so proud of Ryan! He was awesome! If he is ever in your hometown, you should check him out! He's a Michael Buble inspired Christian singer.
For more info go to: http://www.ryanseaton.com/
Ryan & Krista
Ryan and all fo the college girls!

Me (yuck, btw), Lesley, Ryan (duh), Krista (duh, you just saw her) and Kelly!
I'm pretty sure I can speak for all of us when I say we had an awesome night sharing this experience with the Seaton's! And, catching up with some awesome friends!
Love you all!
Happy whatever day I post this on! ;-)

No comments: