Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Arlene!

So, you may think that 'I' just renovated my blog, but I can't take credit for it!!! Mrs. Arlene, a dear, dear friend, did it for me! She's the best and is always creating something for us. Whether it be an invitation for a birthday party, baby shower, head-bands, dolls, recovering some cushions, etc. etc. the list goes on, but she always comes up with something perfect! She's just started a new blog at: http://craftenthusiast.blogspot.com, so go check her out! If you need something, I'm certain she'll be able to deliver exactly what you want! ;-)

Here are just a few of her creations!































































I just uploaded April pictures, so I'll be back in the game of blogging! ;-)

Much Love!

4 comments:

the lewis gang said...

holy cow! i didn't know about all those little crafts. i knew about the blog and invites, but that's it. and i have to know more about those headbands!! they are adorable!!! does she sell them?

Andrea said...

Janelle, yes, she's setting up a shop (etsy), I believe. She's thinking $6-$12 depending on the intricacies/details of (how many flowers) what you want....

Let me know if you want her info!

;-)

the lewis gang said...

yes, i do! those would be awesome for darbi's hair! she has so many little whispies i think they would control her hair more and look adorable!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

those headbands are so cute!! i see those in my future.....