Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had an awesome Thanksgiving and I hope you did too! We are so thankful for all of our many, many blessings. This girl couldn't ask for more. My cup runneth over!


*Pictures are in no particular order*


Some of you may follow the blog 'Enjoying the Small Things' and will recognize this! ;-) I've made this one, a Merry Christmas one and I'm making a Happy Birthday one too! My creative juices are flowing... If you look closely, it's all glue! ;-) haha. I'm a beginner at this stuff. One day I will advance onto a sewing machine.
~It's on my wish list~ ;-)

Please excuse the gold fireplace cover. Soon to be refurbished!


My pligrim & Indian.


Logan & Erin


Faith & Mimi

What a crew!
Ben, Evie, Cyd & Jude

The cutest twins you'll ever see! ;-) Along with the Jone's twins! ;-)

Watching Toy Story 3. What a cute movie!


Master Chef

My dad was the Master 'Turkey Maker'! The best yet!

Me and my girls.

Thankful, indeed. ;-)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Great Pics! We have to get those "oh so sweet" twins together again soon!!

Miss ya!