Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

34+, 35+ & 36+

It's the final countdown!

I'm full-term. Cervix is 'far back,' thick and closed.... In all reality, that's good, b/c I don't really want to go on my own... too risky with having two prior c-sections... I definitely don't think I'm going to go on my own, so 15 more days until I get to stare at my baby boy! :)

Given that, my doc is pretty 'safe,' so I've been put on travel restrictions. I've been measuring big all along and I've been having wretched pelvic pain, so she doesn't want to take chances.... I missed my nieces birthday and I'm going to miss some very dear friends getting baptized and their little daughter being dedicated... :-( Seriously, seriously bummed!

What else? Horrible, no good, nasty indigestion.
This pregnancy has been harder on me, but I still can't complain...
Other than that, I've got nothing! Except pictures!

34+

35+
(Me in all my glory. No make-up, high-school shorts that no longer have an elastic waist band and a little turd mean-muggin' the camera! :)


36+

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

36+ Out-takes.
Some of my favorite pictures!




This picture was so blurry, but i.love.it!!! That's Cyd's way of getting her eyes to cross! :)

Much Love and Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

the lewis gang said...

you look so great!!! enjoy these last 2 weeks!! i had pelvic/pubic bone pain with darbi and maz. it's terrible!! i still feel it sometimes when i work out. love that pic of cyd and her nose! hahahaha!

twinkietotmom said...

OMG! I love this post! You remind me of myself during pregnancies...I was all belly as well and my signature look was tanks & skirts so those last pictures of you make my uterus ache just a bit for a wee baby belly of my own again! Getting so excited for your family! 15 days is not long but with how big that belly is of yours I wouldn't be shocked if you go sooner!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Soooo exciting! I can't wait to hear all about him! :)

Brooke said...

I can't wait to see a little BOY in your arms! Your family is adorable :)
Miss you much!
Brian, Brooke, Tyson, Jaxson and Dakota!

kate said...

i see you got my email. you are one hot mama! can't wait for eli to bless us w/his presence!