Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Elijah is 2 months old!

My little buddy is oh, so sweet and growing oh, so fast! I just can't believe it's been two months already! Things are going awesome and I'll say it once again, I can't imagine life without him... It's like he's been here all along! :) The transition from two to three has been 'easier' than the transition from one to two. Not sure why, just has. I feel more comfortable and at ease. I've definitely slept better this time around and I know that plays a HUGE role in it all... atleast for me! :)

I pulled pictures from the beginning of September until now. They're actually in order! So, down the road, I can see the progression of changes in him....

Little dude, brother bear, Julio, Pedro has this mama's heart in the palm of his hand.
Nursing ever 3-4 hours. Mostly 3.
Waking once in the night (Hopefully this will be on the way out soon! The girls were both sleeping through the night right about now).
In size 2 diapers now.

First real bath... I know, don't hold it against me, he's in a pink tub. :)
First smiles finally caught!
love.him.

He's been sleeping in his own bed since 3 weeks.
He got his first set of shots today. :( I just hated it!
Weight ~ 13.2 lbs. ~ 50-75%
Height ~ 23.5" ~ 75%
Head Circumference ~ 16" ~ 75%
Big Boy! :)
I think I've covered everything!

I hope everyone is having a great week!

Much Love!

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

what a sweet little boy!! he's weighed more at his 2 months than maz did at 5 months! she's such a petite little thing! i'm so glad to hear all is well. 2 to 3 was much easier on us too! take care! hope to see you at the chili cookoff in a few weeks!!