Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Eli is 4 months old!

I hardly have any photos from November! Being the bright person I am, I forgot my camera at both family Thanksgiving get-togethers! But, I do have about 50 or so to choose from.... Oh wait, is that alot? To me, it's not! Is that bad? :)

~Updated~

Thankfully, we went to the doctor today for his check-up and found out that his double ear-infection is gone! Yay!

Stats:
15 lbs. 3 oz. ~ 50%
25" ~ 50%
17 3/4 Head Circumference ~ 50%

Perfect & Healthy!

Here's our happy boy preparing for his fist Christmas!
Little stinker is 'fake coughing.'

Looking like such a big guy!
He's gripping & reaching for things.... especially my hair. :)

(Cyd took this picture... I'm digging it! Don't ask me how she got into instagram????)

He's on a 3-4 hour schedule and sleeping from 9ish-8 or 8:30. This last week has thrown us for a loop though. He's been bitten by his first ear-infection... A double one at that! So, he's gotten his first taste of antibiotics.. :( Crossing my fingers, but I think he may be finally turning the corner... First round of meds didn't work, so we're on day 3 of the second round and it seems like my baby is back! Hopefully!

He's quite smitten with his sisters (feeling is mutual) and he watches the dogs every move!

(Not sure why some of my phone pictures upload this ginormous????)

He loves peek-a-boo and pat-a-cake.


Well, we're still coming down from our high from IU beating #1 ranked (not anymore!) Kentucky! Lots of KY fans are babbling about the refs, blahblahblah, but I'm pretty sure no-calls went both ways and KY missed lots of free throws! So, keep on talking... Better for you to lose now than in the tourney like last year!

Anyways, happy 4 months sweet boy! We love you!

No comments: