Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Eli's 8 months old!

This past month has been a rough one!  Well, as a whole, the last 3 months have been quite difficult.  Poor little man has had ear infection after infection (as you saw in my last post..)  So, I'm praying month 9 will be smooth sailing..  **fingers crossed**  He's sweet as pie, but lordy, he's also been my worst teether!  Luckily, I've somehow managed the lack of sleep quite well, considering I've got two other rugrats to run after!  :)  Being a mother amazes me.  It's the hardest thing I've ever done, but it's so cool to see what you're capable of.

Onto one of the main men of my life!

These two have a very special bond.  He just lights up when Cydni comes around.  It's ohso sweet!  On the other hand, nine times out of ten, when Amelia tryies the same thing, he starts crying!  :(  She just doesn't quite know her limits.

Poor baby got tubes!

He.loves.swinging.

Little man is clapping.

His first Easter.

Waving is a new trick too.

First time in a 'high chair' at a restaurant.

Holding his own bottle.

FOUR TEETH!  The root of our rough few months...

haha.

And like this pictures says, he's talking SO much.  The most distinct words or Mama and Dada! :)

Love.Him.

Happy Hump Day!  Much Love!

No comments: