Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Month in pictures!

I'm in such a blogging slump and I can't seem to get out of it!  I know I'm going to be  so mad at myself down the road, but I just can't talk myself into doing it!  Such is life..  I'm pretty sure I say something to this extent in every post now.  Sorry!

Onto our month!

Date night to Wicked!  Matt surprised me with balcony seats!  So awesome!  The seats and the show!

She is such a spirited little girl.

My uncle was 'pulling' at the Lanesville Heritage Tractor Pull and Cyd jumped at the chance to sit on the tractor!  She loved it!

Cyd's first day of school.  They love each other so much.  They've been getting along so well lately!


Having fun with Amelia's glasses.  :)

Navilleton Pumpkin Festival

These pictures never get old!  He will watch him for the longest time.

My little thrill-seekers at Lanesville Heritage.

French Bistro, Le-Coop, in NuLu the night of Wicked.

I found a ton of Lincoln Logs at a consignment sale and the girls have been loving them!

The twins turned three at the beginning of the month, so we took them all to Club Tabby for a day of pampering.  :)  They had a blast!

Lots of walks/bike-riding trying to soak up these fall days!

My brothers Labor Day weekend festivities.

When did he get so big!?!?

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

The Utley Crew said...

Oh, no no...I am the WORST blogger lately! I am trying today to get pics from March-May on my blog! ha! The kiddos are getting so big, and are as adorable as ever. LOVE the beach photos! You have a beautiful family! :)