Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Baby Stellan

I have added a button to the left that says, "Praying for Stellan" and I hope you would to. Or, just say a quick prayer for this sweet baby. See, Stellan is a miracle baby. He wasn't supposed to survive when he was born due to a heart defect, but did with a clean bill of health. In a surprise twist, that same heart defect has mysteriously appeared again and he is in v-tach. Please pray to our Lord for him and his family.

His mother is updating her blog when she can, so you can follow the story here: http://www.mycharmingkids.net/

Heavenly Father, I lift sweet, baby Stellan up to you! Please calm his heart and bring him back to his mommy. I know that you have his sweet life planned already and I just pray that with whatever those plans are, you bring peace to his family and I pray that they feel your presence with them at this time. I pray that you give the doctors & nurses working on Stellan calm hands and the best doses of medicine to help him come out of this heightened heart rate. Lord, please hear our prayers for healing & peace! Amen.

Psalm 91

2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."

No comments: