Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend in LOTS of pictures!

In reverse chronological order.... Someday I'll remember the specifics of how blogger uploads photos.... No Evie in the pictures b/c she wasn't there when I was being all papparazzi on the kids! ;-)
This girl LOVES her some dogs! Otis (Beth & John's adorable dog!) ran to the neighbors yard after he got to Gma & Gpa's and she wanted to track him down!
I don't get enough pictures of Mr. Jude! He's always off hanging by himself reading books! He LOVES Gpa's old truck!

Cyd has found a new love of the truck too!

Jude thinks it's so cool that he figured out how to roll down the window!

Sweet, sweet Ben! He's up to 7 steps now!

Gpa reading Lady & the Tramp.

Such a sweet girl! She LOVES being outside! Her and Daddy had a great time yesterday! Stupid me, didn't get any pictures of them together... Maybe tomorrow! Looks like the weather is starting an upswing in temps!

We went through some hand-me-downs and found another swimsuit for this summer! Thanks Tracie!

She walked around in that suit for atleast a 1/2 hour..

And before that, her diaper.

DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE!? YES! My daughter is actually eating "real" food! Spaghetti! Score! Maybe we won't be on baby food till she's five!

I see you!

Her blue eyes just reach out and grab you!

Come hither my little friend! ;-)

I'm going to get you!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Yay! Thanks for the pictures! I check all of the time now for new updates! Can't wait to see you soon. Mr. and Miss blue eyes will have so much fun together :)

Arlene said...

So cute in her bathing suit! Bring on the warm weather!