Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

18 months, OH MY!

Our girl is 18 months old! I just can't believe how quickly time passes by when you add a little one in your life! Matt and I go on and on about how very blessed we are to have Cydni. She's just such a delight and so happy, mostly! ;-) I could go on and on with what she does now, b/c she's learning something new daily, but I won't... I'll just touch on the big stuff.


She 'cheeses' now & shows us her teeth! ;-)





She plays so well by herself...


Daddy torturing me! ;-) I have to admit, I did some of that too... She hated the sand!

Her hair is getting so long with ringlets all around the bottom!

~24 lbs - 10 oz (50th percentile)
~32 1/2 in (50th percentile)
~18 1/2 head circ. (50th percentile)


Her hair is SO curly after bathtime!

~ She's talking so much more and tries to repeat us.

~ Knows all kinds of animal noises and where body parts are.

~She folds her hands or holds others and stares at us when we pray.

~ She's our sleeping champ. We've never really had a problem with that though... knock on wood!

~ Her paci is GONE! We went cold-turkey just this last Monday and she's adjusted beautifully!
Say 'Bye, Bye Paci!'
~ She can now put on her resume that she's been to Connecticut & New York on her first vaca!

~ She's popping through her 4 'fang' teeth.. Once those break, the count is 16!

********Now, if we can just get her eating right!********

I think those are all the basics! Hope you enjoyed the pictures! ;-)

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

she is such a doll! glad to cold-turkey paci worked for you. it will be nice to have it gone with amelia comes. as i'm sure you can guess, time only goes quicker with your second. you have two little ones to oodle and ahh over and it goes by that much faster. my darbi is going to be 1 in 3 weeks. i just can't believe it! take care!!!