Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dear Amelia:

It's very surreal for me to think that I will have your sweet little body in my arms by this time next week. I.Can't.Wait. We've been so busy with moving & getting things ready before you entered this world and finally, over the last few days, I've really been taking it all in that you're going to be joining this crazy family.

Throughout my pregnancy, you've been a d.r.e.a.m. ;-) Thank you very much! I couldn't have asked for a better 9-10 months! You and your big sister really know how to treat your momma! ;-) Lately, you've been stepping on some organs that I really don't think you know how quickly puts me on my toes, but I'll take it. You are definitely a night-owl and have literally been shaking the bed when I lay down and get comfortable. It's so fun to watch my belly get so contorted! These last few days, you've finally been slowing me down. Mammoth-like breathing and some major duck-waddling, but I'm trying to savor each moment. I can't believe I'm not going to be pregnant in a week... It's kinda sad and brings tears to my eyes, but I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU, so that thought dries my eyes and brings a bright smile! I wonder what you're going to look like??? What's your personality going to be like??? Your eyes? Your hair? I'm over-the-moon excited to find this out in, now, LESSTHANAWEEK! Yahoo!

I love you more than you know sweet baby and I can't wait to get my hands on you!

All My Love,

Momma

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Wishing you a wonderful week! Enjoy this time with Amelia and your pregnancy. We think about you all of the time. We love you and we cannot wait to welcome baby Ameila!
Brooke, Brian, Tyson, Jaxson and Dakota

Unknown said...

Wow. That most def. brought tears to my eyes. I, myself, only have a couple weeks left, so this really hit home. Such an emotional time. Good luck and my prayers are w/ you and your family!!

Nicki