Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Love of my Life!

Matt is in his last year of his twenties! Too bad I'm only going to share them with him for a few more months! Yes, I robbed the cradle, but not too badly! ;-) Anyhow, see that smile on my face? That's pure joy, love & happiness and I still feel exactly that way about him today! He's absolutely wonderful and never ceases to amaze me. I'm so incredibly blessed that the Lord's plan for my life included him! So, THANK YOU LORD, for creating such a blessed soul and having our paths cross 9 years ago!

Cydni says 'Happy Burrtday' and 'I wuv wooo'!!! She told me too that she thinks you're the best Daddy in the whole, wide world and that she hopes you have a great day!

And, I love you too! Happy 29th Birthday! The rest of your present will be here in, oh say, TWO WEEKS! ;-)


No comments: