Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Twinkies!


Look what a sweet family my baby 'bro' has! I'm so happy for Chad & Jen and know that they are going to be AWESOME parents! ;-) CONGRATULATIONS! We miss you all so much and can't wait to see those girls again! oh, and you too! hehe.



Born 9.3.09 @ around 3:15 pm.. Fun tidbit... Ayela was first, but they entered the world in the same 'minute'! I thought that was awesome considering they're identical and all.

Ayela Marie ~ 5 lbs 3 oz (on the left)
Makenna Ann ~ 5 lbs 10 oz (on the right)

Sorry, I can't remember their lengths. I want to say Ayela was 18" long & Makenna was 19"...



Such a cute family!

Getting ready to head home! Now the real fun begins! Work those lungs out girls! ;-)
Just kidding! Take it easy on your parents! Sorry, they took the green blanket off Ayela, so now I can't tell which is which! My guess is Makenna on the left & Ayela on the right! Remember, they're identical, so you'll have to cut me some slack!

No comments: