Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

2 months ~ Updated with Stats.

STATS!
Chunker she is!
Weight: 13 lbs 10.1 oz ~ 95%
Height: 23.5 in ~ 95%
Head Circumference: 75%
Holy Moly! ;-) haha
Our little chunker!
Moved up to size 2 diapers!
Wow.. Two months.. It's kinda weird, b/c it seems like we just welcomed Amelia into our family and then again it seems like she's been with us for so long! I said this with Cydni too, but I don't really know what we did with all of our time before Amelia! It's definitely a crazy ride, but so worth it. The last month has been so hard on me. Being sleep-deprived, not knowing what was going on with Amelia, feeling like I was 'cheating' Cydni... Just finding our groove in general. But, in the last 4-5 days, things have really taken a turn! Praise God! I told Matt that when she started pooping with ease, things are going to change and man, they have! She's been a whole new baby! The last few days I have really been able to enjoy the kiddo's. Does that sound bad? I mean, I enjoyed them, but it was tough getting threw the days. They truly are my little blessings and I can't thank the Lord enough for putting them in my life.


You can really tell how big she's getting when you lay her on the changing table.

So, lately, she's been sleeping fabulously (I'm not saying how well, b/c everytime I do, things change!). But, in turn, her naps are all screwed up, so hopefully we'll get those figured out eventually.

She's been sucking on her fists'... I'm going to assume she's going to be a thumb-sucker. She won't have anything to do with a paci.


She's talking & smiling all the time! It's so, so sweet! As all you mothers out there know!

Finally catching a smile! I've got a few, but this is today, on her actual 2 month b-day. She does a little elvis lip curl, but I know I'll never catch that.


And she just loves bath time!

She goes on Tuesday for her check-up, so I'll update this post on her stats!
Much Love!










3 comments:

deyoungsters said...

she is so cute, Andrea! I just want to pinch those cheeks... what is it about baby cheeks that make us want to pinch them?? :) I'm glad you are finding your groove... I can imagine it is a tough transition from one to two!!

The Alveys said...

Wow, what a big girl! Olivia was only 10 lbs 8oz at her 2 month appointment. Amelia is a cute girl that looks a lot like her momma. I love the hair that our girls have.

Lacey and Derek said...

Love the last picture...she is SO gorgeous! yay for big, healthy babies! :)