Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

tired and printing

Weird title, I know, but I'm tired. Amelia has had a rough couple days and this momma hasn't gotten much sleep! It's so frustrating b/c I get her down and then it takes me forever to wind down! I just keep telling myself it's short-lived! Just deal with it! But, it's just so hard sometimes. I feel like such a failure most of the time and that other 10%, I feel like I have it together! ;-) haha. I'm hoping that we're on the upward swing of things now though, so we'll see. If you don't hear from me for awhile again, you know it's I'm deep in the trenches! ;-)

Now, onto my printing side of the title... Do any of you know of or have you ever gotten your blog 'printed' on paper? I think it would be neat to have it in a book form and the girls could look back on it that way too... I'm still a picture printer too. I know I have them all on my computer and in snapfish, but I love them in physical form too... Let me know if you've heard of a good place to have it done!

Much love! Hope all is going well your ways!

5 comments:

mamalouise said...

okay first of all...I am so sorry you are this tired. I (vaguely) remember being THAT tired with ONE so I am praying for you to be able to REST when you do get the time! :) I have never printed my blog out but I do know that blurb.com has a feature that I believe can do this for you. I make other photo books on blurb and they are EXCELLENT quality and cheaper than kodak or shutterfly.com :) Hope this helps!!

The Utley Crew said...

Yep, I was just coming to tell you www.blurb.com, too! :) And, hang in there..'this too shall pass, it's just a phase!' That's the motto in this house! haha!

The Eberle Family said...

I have also heard great things about blurb.com. I am going to look into it myself!! Hang in there---I don't do well during those first few months either....this momma needs her sleep! :)

the lewis gang said...

blurb it is! my bff made one book from her 2006 blog just as a tester. it turned out great! good luck!

Brooke said...

Love You! You are doing great ... and you are GREAT! Being a mom is so so so so hard!! I want to print my blog too ... so glad you asked this question!