Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Pictures...

So, if any of you are my facebook friend, you'll know that after 2 suckers, some gummies and a cookie, we still didn't have a great picture session with Aunt 'B'.. She definitely managed to get some good ones, but Cyd was a s.t.i.n.k.e.r... Amelia was a trooper, there's only so much you can do with someone who can't do anything.... ;-) I must admit, I lost my cool quite a few times, but alas, we accomplished our mission. Enjoy!
I look awful, it was on a Sunday night and Matt was in a hurry to get to Basketball (insert very impatient man in here)...this is the ONLY picture that looked halfway decent! and Cyd's eyes are closed and Amelia is looking down! haha! I guess this is just a glimpse into pictures for awhile.
Momma's girl! Matt calls her a 'TB' (aka: titty baby)! haha. Well, there's no denying that.

Such a sweet girl... I wasn't thinking that during the process! ;-) More like who is taking over my child!?














This is more of a true representation of how it went... ;-)

Another sweet baby girl! Can you say CHEEKS!?



A christmas present that we can't wait to use when we get outside! Bring on the spring! Seriously!

Happy girl!



My fave of Amelia.



Happy Monday! The next post will be Cyd & Evie's birthday party! Thanks for stopping by! Much Love.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Great pics, so sweet! Miss you!

Valerie said...

Andrea--
Just popping in to say I really enjoy your blog. Your positive energy, the songs, the beautiful & happy pictures of your girls--I can even see the happiness in your face & Matt's with the girls. It's nice to be able to see the girls & stay connected even when we don't see you often! You inspire me to do a better job updating my blog more often!