Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

5 Years!


On Friday, Matt and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary! Technically, we've been together 9 years, which is just absolutely CRAZY to me! And, I must say, they've been the best 9 years of my life! We have traveled such a fabulous road together and I can't wait to experience what the Lord has in store for us next! We didn't do much celebrating due to my allergies. They've literally knocked me off my socks the past two days, but we plan on making up for it in a few weeks. We're loving life! He's my rock, my best-friend, confidante and the love of my life. I can't thank the Lord enough for blessing me with him!
I love you, Matthew Joseph! You make my heart very happy! ;-)
It's amazing how much your love grows when you experience 'life' together. I'm being completely honest when I say that I'm more in love with him now than I ever have been. I give all the praise and glory to our Heavenly Father for the growth of our relationship. Only He could have woven our two lives together the way He did. We think alike, finish each others sentences and balance each other out to a point that it's scary!
An, he's the BEST hubby and daddy anyone could ask for!

Here's to the rest of our life! I.CAN'T.WAIT. to grow old with you!

(I know that's incredibly cliche' to say, but it's so true!)

Much Love and Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

katy said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you get to feeling better soon! :)