Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

blah

That's what the last few weeks have been like for me! I literally had to go back to look at my pictures to see what all we've done... I must say, parenting has been a little challenging lately for me. Our sweet little Mimi has something going on and I just can't put my finger on it. I know she's 'clogged' up (if you know what I mean), so I'm trying all of the 'fix-its' for that, but it really could be anything. Teething, growth spurt, gas, starting solids, moving to a 4 hour schedule... I just feel like I don't know what to do sometimes! It's been so weird... she's been waking every other night... Has that happened to anyone else?

And Cydni... Bless her heart. She's just emotional. Throw in that she's 2 and it doesn't make a pretty combo. She's perfectly fine if it's always going her way, but tell her she's not having what she wants to eat and the whole world ends! Needless to say, meal-times are our worst times of the day...

Enough complaining! Here's a snippet of the last few weeks!
We made home-made play doh! Thanks, Kara, for the recipe! It was just as much fun for me as it was for her!


We took pictures of each other...

Introduced the sippy cup!


And lots of practicing sitting up! She's getting really good at it!

And, then she gets crazy! ;-) I just love her gummy smiles!

Well, Happy Hump Day! Much Love!

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

i hope amelia gets over that soon. it is so hard when they are clogged up! as for cyd, welcome to the world of 2s and 3s. overall 3s are better than 2s, you can do more reasoning, you can just do so much more together in general, but a 2 year old fit is NOTHING like a 3 year old fit. wow. welcome to dr. jekyl and mr. hyde land!!!