Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Beach!

The 'beach' at the Hoehn Hoffen (there's supposed to be umlauts (sp?) over the 'o', so you're supposed to say it in a german accent...)! haha. See just past those chairs? The white sandy beach, waves crashing, and sea gulls buzzing above waiting for you to throw up some bread??... Oh, wait, that's just my imagination.... No, really, see that beach (I didn't get the best picture, sorry, there's one there, I promise!)!? My parents decided that while they were all digging the lake, they'd put in a nice beach for the kiddo's! It's great! And, Cydni is finally taking to the sand! I don't know if you remember my post last year about the Connecticut beach, but she wouldn't have a thing to do with the sand or water! Luckily, that's all changed! They've got an awesome set-up and I have a feeling it's going to be a HUGE hit!

It still has a ways to be completely filled.
I didn't take Mimi down, b/c 1. I forgot my swimsuit and 2. It was scorching hot. So, we stayed in the shade.

Ebo & Cyd. She was contemplating running and jumping in the water like the big kids, but ultimately, chickened out. No surprise at all.. ;-)

Poppy and half of his grandkids!
Missed seeing Ayela & Makenna! Jen, I contemplated stopping at your mom's house to get a quick kiss and squeeze, but I figured she'd think I was crazy! ;-) Next time!

No comments: