Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cydni, Avery and Amelia's visit...

Because, apparently, the parents weren't there... For some reason, I only documented the girls together and didn't once think about getting a picture of Lesley and I or of Matt and Brad or of the whole gang together..... boo on me ! Regardless of not having pictures to show you of the sweet Chenoweths, we had an awesome time catching up! Lesley and I were roomies in college and were attached to each others hips when we lived in Indy... They are the kind of friends that you can just pick right back up where you left off! Matt and I miss them dearly and we hope we can make it up to see them more often! Thanks for making the trip and love you guys!
Oh yeah, welcome back from PARADISE to this rainy mess! ;-) We hope you had a great time!

Avery is just a d.o.l.l.!
Mimi just woke up from her nap, so she's not quite so sure about everything here...

I have no idea what they were doing here??? They were with the boys outside, so hard-telling!

The consumate 'nose-picker'.. So disgusting! They were acting like they were sleeping. Not doing such a good job with their eyes open and all! ;-)

Can't wait for the big trip to the ATL ! Adults only! ;-) It will be a first for us!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

So so so sweet! I can't wait for your ATL visit either ... good times to come!