Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

9 months! *updated*

It is just absolutely insane how quickly Amelia is growing. This month proved to be proof of that, b/c it was a BIG one for this little lady! There's alot, so let's get right into it! ;-)
*updated *
Our little chickadee is finally leveling out!
Weight: 20.4 lbs ~ 75%
Height: 27.75 ~ 50%
Hi! I'm 9 months today! My mommy has been a blogging slacker lately! She can't provide any good excuse besides the fact that me and sissy wear her out and at the end of the night, she just wants to stare into oblivion! ;-) ahaha.
I just love this photo.. It proves that the feeling is mutual with Cyd. Mimi a.d.o.r.e.s. her and Cyd does too... most of the time! ;-)
She's saying 'dada' now too!

She's got such sticky hands, but how can you get frustated with this little face!? Especially when she starts waving and clapping at you.

My favorite is her open mouth kisses!


She'll even start clapping when I sing 'patty cake'.


She and Cyd had their first trip to Holiday World yesterday! More on that in a future post! Not promising when though!

We love getting dressed up for church!

She can sit up from a laying position... It's sooo weird to walk into her room and she's sitting up smiling at you... Such a sweetheart! ;-)

She's been shaking her head 'no'! It's cute now, but I know from experience, it's going to drive me bonkers in a few months!


She's CRAWLING! After about two weeks, she's finally realized she can follow me where I go.. There for awhile, she'd sit there and fuss until I would come and put her in the room I was in...

And, oh my, this girl can EAT! If only Cyd had half of her appetite and willingness to eat a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g. Seriously, she hasn't really spit a thing out! She has a love/hate relationship with avocados. But, that's it. I'm not going to bore you with the list of foods, b/c really, she's eating everything we eat as long as it's soft enough. Tonight, I ground up spaghetti and she mauled it.
She's feeding herself too. This is one of my least favorite things, b/c meal times are so disgustingly messy.
She's awesome at her sippy.
And, let's not forget her TWO TEETH that she got 2 days apart and she's working on her third one already! They're coming fast!
Unfortunantly, she's found her 'junk'. Makes for changing a diaper really fun *sarcasm*!
Well, I think that's about it! We go for her check-up on Thursday, so I'll update with her stats!
Much love!

No comments: