Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

M.a.t.t.

He is such a special soul. Oh, how I (we) love him so.


He puts up with my nagging and neurotic ways. Always faithful, encouraging and willing to listen to me whine. He deserves a special prize, that's for sure! He's the best husband and father me and the girls could have ever asked for. Hands-on, always there and only complains every now and then. ;-)


I hope and pray he knows how much he is loved, appreciated and adored by his girls (that includes me)!

Look at Cyd's face! She's got some fierce 'looks'! Lordy, what are the teens going to be like!?






Matt, we love you and are so very thankful for you!

(Yes, most of these pictures are of Cyd & Matt, but that's how things are right now... Mimi is a M.a.m.a.'s girl and Cyd thinks her daddy hung the moon and would follow him anywhere!)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Very Sweet ... I am blessed in that area too ... we are so lucky!

Love the pics :)

Have I told you lately that I can't wait to see the two of you!!!