Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mimi's Invite

I just had to blog about Mimi's Birthday Party Invite. I told her I wanted a rainbow theme and she ran with it! 'She,' being one of my besties here in Louisville ~ Arlene, has so much creativity oozing out of her and she never disappoints! You should see the head-bands she made for Mimi & dolls she made for Cyd! ;-) I'll post pictures about those later! Arlie, you need to start an etsy shop with all of your hand-made prizes! We LOVE them! Thank you again, for being our dear friend, actually, you're part of our family! We love you! I'm so glad our worlds intersected at work and we've been able to maintain that friendship since!


Much Love! Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

katy said...

That is so cute! Arlene is awesome. :)

Brooke said...

That is so sweet! LOVE IT!