Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Favorite Twins! ;-)

My brother & Sister-In-Law, Chad & Jen, came down a day early before Mimi's first birthday to hang out. We had a great time and it was so fun to see their cuties walking all over the place! Ayela and Makenna are the.sweetest and I hate that we don't live closer to see them more often! Maybe they would be able to get Mimi to stop being so lazy and start walking around! ;-)

Cyd told me yesterday, out of the blue, that she missed Ayela & Makenna. She's really starting to put together the family units... cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. It's hard to explain to a two year old...
Don't worry, Mimi, we see you! ;-)
It's getting harder to tell the twins apart! Makenna is on the left and Ayela is on the right.

Look at them go! Hard to believer they're all ONE! It seems like yesterday that we were rushing home, hoping I wouldn't go into labor, to see them!

I look like Mommy.

and I look my Daddy!
They are so stinkin' sweet!!! If you couldn't already tell by the pictures! ;-)

We can't wait to have you all again! We appreciated you all taking an extra day to come and hang out! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

They are so sweet ... we love twins! So glad you all had a great weekend together. Great to see family! Jax and Kota hope they make your favorite twin list too :)