Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Best.Husband.Ever....

I don't think I've adequately described how much I love my hubs! He's been full of little surprises lately and the latest takes the cake!
With my pregnancies with the girlies, I was all.about. mexican. Qdoba in general. With this pregnancy, ~did you get the memo that I'm having a BOY!? Insane!~ anyways, with this pregnancy, I've CRAVED French Onion Soup and Shrimp Scampi. Weird, I know. Must be the testosterone in me! ;-) SO, Saturday afternoon, Matt sets out on a little adventure. Not letting me in on his plans, he comes back with all the ingredients for... wait for it... French Onion Soup and Shrimp Scampi! LOVE HIM! and he seriously knows the path right to my heart!
A great chef is never a neat chef! ;-)
Seriously, all from SCRATCH!

BEST.EVER!
I'm not even joking. I'm quite the expert on this soup and I've n.e.v.e.r. had better! I told him that he can't be mad when I request this weekly now! ;-)

Yummo!

I'm so blessed to be married to the most kind, thoughtful, generous, loving, gracious and good cookin' (I mean good-lookin'!! ;-)) husband! It's the little things that sweep a girl off her feet! I don't need any diamonds or pearls, just simple little gestures makes my heart happy!
I pray that each of you have a man in your life that makes your heart overfloweth!
Much Love! Happy Thursday!

No comments: