Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Melt My Heart!

We have Pandora on our Blu-Ray Disc Player and I recently made a Disney Channel for the girls. We've had some great dance party's lately and this time Daddy got in on the action!
Slow-Dancing with Amelia while Cyd is giving her baby whip-lash. :-)
Dipping his big girl! Love it!

I think I can safely say that they had a ball! The babies too! ;-)

It's not always roses and gardens around here.. (Is that even a saying? I think I made it up! ;-) haha). Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that we have our bad days! It's just so much easier to post about the fun times... And, to be honest, that's really the only time I take pictures! I'll have to start thinking about getting the camera out when they're throwing their fits or giving us attitude! They've got some good ones up their sleeves!
Much Love!

No comments: