Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Eli is 5 months old!

Life seems to be moving faster than the speed of light!!! How is it possible that my baby boy is 5 months old already!? He's had a big month, starting out with a double ear infection, that has reared it's ugly head again last week! Poor guy, I hate it for him... Hopefully, we're coming out of it! For his sake and ours!! I need my sleep back! Haha!

I don't know if it's the bond that everyone talks about a mom with her 'boy' or what, but I just can't get enough of him!

Anyways, little man has done a lot this month! I love looking back and jotting everything down!

He is such a sweet, sweet soul and a mama's boy (which he has to be because I'm his life-source right now)! Haha!

He's squealing, intentionally laughing and 'playing' with his voice by making it loud and soft.

Like I said earlier, he's getting over his second double ear infection of the month.. After three different antibiotics, I think augmentum has finally kicked them!

Two teeth are thisclose to popping thru! :(. So sad about that one!

Still smiling through it though!

He's obviously big enough for the bumbo and exersaucer and his little legs are getting quite strong for him to be standing with our hands for a little bit.

We're loving his slobbery, open-mouthed kisses!


We've given him cereal so the antibiotics don't tear up his belly so much.

Moving on up to size 3 diapers! I'm sick of the blow-outs! :). That's always my first sign to go bigger!


He has an elusive dimple on his right cheek when he smiles and a little brown birthmark on his left foot. :)

Looks a lot like Cydni (and apparently a lot like daddy) when she was his age.

I'm so gonna miss these gummy smiles!!! :).

I love you more than you'll ever know Elijah! please, please, please stop growing so fast!

Much love and happy weekend!

We're gearing up for a special little 4 year old's birthday party tomorrow!!! Lots going on! I hope I get the urge to start blogging more! I've been in a major rut and we've done so much to blog about!!!

No comments: