Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Eli is ONE!!! :):(

Please.

Stop.

Growing!


Oh my.  There are no words for this post!  How in the world is my little man one already!?  He's is growing too fast and I wish I could just freeze time right now!  I can't get enough of his kisses and snuggling and it makes me so sad that one day he's not going to need me like he does now.  He's a momma's boy and I'm sure it annoys some people, but I just eat it up, b/c it won't be like this for much longer.  :(  

He's into EVERYTHING!  When it's quiet, I have to stop and  scan the room to see what trouble he's getting into!  A lot of the time, he's snuck into another room so I'm scowering the house.  :)

I don't see walking anytime in the near future, but he's finally pulling up and cruising!  The girls, Cydni in particular, isn't too fond of this new milestone.  This area used to be her safety zone from him..  Not so much anymore!

We don't do baths together, b/c the girls take showers, but we let them get in with him one night and he loved it!  He was going crazy!

I couldn't help myself.  My little Amelia.  :)

He was slap happy here on our way home from Evansville late one night.  

He LOVES getting in the big pool.  Pretty sure he went under atleast 5 times b/c he would get so excited!

Such a big boy.  

He's up to SIX teeth!

Big Boy Crawling!  (He army crawled forever!)
He LOVED the sprinkler!

He was loving 'Shaun the Sheep' this night.

Much Love!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

He is soooo darn cute!

the lewis gang said...

happy birthday, eli!!! i kept seeing your posts at his "month birthdays." crazy to think the BIG 1 is here!!!