Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Eli is 15 months old!

I know I say this every time, but where in the world does the time go!? So cliche', but so true! And, to think, my last posts' were only a month apart and it's been 4 months since I posted last about him! He actually turns 16 months on the 11th, so I'm a tad late on this post! Par for the course for me lately!

He's doing so much lately and has become ALL boy! Obsessed with balls , cars and trucks and becoming quite the little dare-devil. He will literally walk off any height and make you have a heart-attack!

He had his first dentist appointment b/c he chipped one of his front teeth! Doing none-other than... Carrying a big boy basketball, tripping and hitting our concrete stair out front.

He's also talking quite a bit and turning into a Daddy's boy! /). :/. ;(.

He's everywhere, trying to be big like his sisters and adding a whole new dynamic to this Momma's world! I'm loving every minute! Mostly! :). Haha!

Happy Thursday and Many Blessings!!





















No comments: