Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

They don't fib when they tell you...

that you feel the second baby sooner than you did the first! It feels just as glorious as when I first felt Cyd (which was around 20 weeks)! I was sitting in bible study last night and allofasudden, I felt little nudges on the bottom of my belly... I thought, "No... it's too early!" and I just kinda went on listening, then all of a sudden, tiny little poke,poke,poke... over and over again! SO FUN! We were talking about Jesus' crucifixion and the criminals that were there with Him in that moment & I couldn't even concentrate! It must've been Kasie's tea! If so, thanks Kasie! I'll remember last night forever!

So, first movement, April 9th, 2009. 15 weeks 5 days.

16 week post coming soon! Happy Friday & Happy Easter!

No comments: