I'm sure there are going to be a ton of blog posts' about their "special" last night and I just had to throw my two cents in to see if I'm the only one that feels this way or not....????
1. The show had a very uncomfortable feel to it! I mean, I kept telling Matt that it's just so weird how they are acting. It was like how I acted in high school and college... They hardly spoke to one another at the kids party.. It was so uncomfortable! I can't imagine how the other adults that were actually there felt!
2. Even though they say they are 'there,' they're NOT! And, those kids can sense that! Just like one of the girls said to Jon at the b-day party, "Daddy, don't go again!" It broke my heart!
3. Um, alot of people are hard on Kate for how demanding she is and I can't really comment, b/c I'm not in her situation... She has 8 kids... and I don't know how I'd act if I were in her situation, BUT, did you get the feeling that she was placing ALL the blame on Jon!? She had snide remarks that just disgusted me! Like, 'I've got to do it alone...blahblahblah, the party must go on!' UM, the last you said, you were flying across the country all the time and JON is at home all the time... Where is HIS time away!? Yes, he does have help, just as she did getting the party set-up. She may have went to the store by herself, but give me a break!
4. I'm quite positive that Jon isn't innocent in this situation, but I can't help but feel sorry for him.
5. OK, so this is my last thought, I promise! I think they need to pull the plug on all this celebritiness (Is that even a word)!? SERIOUSLY! What happened to them!? If Kate was devoted to her kids, she would give up all her jet-setting and be at home with her kids and work on her marriage...
Just my opinions!!! Comments??? I want to hear what you're thinking!