Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

lately...

Holy Cow, I'm 3 weeks out from my c-section date or less if I go on my own! So, naturally, I've been in high gear since we've moved into the house! I've accomplished alot, but still have a bit to do! I'm hoping to get pictures of the house up in the next 2 weeks. Tomorrow, I will be done with ALL THE TRIM! Did I really say that!? We didn't end up paying someone to do it... Just way too costly after all that we had already done... So, I've been full-boar on that since we got the quote back. So, exactly one month after we've moved in, the trim will be complete! Yippee Skippy!

In between doing the trim, we've** gotten the girls' room painted and pretty much all set up! Kasie and I made a trip to IKEA, I'm pretty much 100% unpacked (deco isn't up, b/c we're still painting). We've got the outside all weeded and the bushes trimmed. Matt has hung new lighting in 5 rooms. We've got our doors in...we're having some trouble with them, so they aren't up or painted.... All new appliances in place. I've spray-painted a few things... ;-) Or should I say, 're-invented' a few things... Gosh, the list could go on, but I will spare you! Some will say I'm nesting, but I say that I'm freaking out, b/c I don't want to think about doing things after I have Amelia. I want all my attention to go to her and Cyd.... So, I want to get a few more things done and I SWEAR I will chill! ;-) promise...really!

**I say 'we've' b/c I've had help! Thank you so much, Kasie! I wouldn't be this far without you for sure! Also, my bible-study girls, Wade, Clarissa, Matt, Tiff, Beth, Chad, Dad, Big Jerry, Lil' Jerry & Dan. All of these folks helped in some way, be it by painting or moving. We appreciate you all more than you know!!!

Ok, I've rambled enough!

Oh, and, by the way... I can't wait to meet my little identical nieces this week! Praying for you Chad & Jennifer!


Coming Soon...

*Pictures of the twins!
*Pictures of the girls' room!
*Pictures of Cyd...
*Pictures of the house...
*Pictures of AMELIA! Did I say that it's 3 weeks away!? The second time goes too fast!!!

Much Love! I hope you have a good week!

2 comments:

katy said...

Wow, it all sounds really stressful! A lunch at CheddarBox might be needed to relax soon. :)

deyoungsters said...

oh my goodness!! don't work too hard! I can only imagine trying to move with a baby and another on the way... you are one brave lady! can't wait to see pictures :)