Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Veggie Tales!


Cyd and I had a Mommy and Me night out to Veggie Tales Live!

We rounded up all the other cuz's and headed out Friday night and I'm pretty sure it was safe to say that it was a hit! I had fun myself too! I've caught myself saying 'tomato' instead of 'tomorrow' (Bob the tomato is Cyd's favorite, so I'm assuming that's why I'm mixing that particular name up..???)! ;-) haha. Random, I know, but the songs just get stuck in your head!

Broccoli, Celery, gotta be... Veggie Tales! ha!

Deets on Cyd's headband in a future post! If you guessed Arlene had a hand in it, you guessed right! ;-)


All dolled up and ready to go!

Check that fist-pump out by Jude-Man! ;-)

Obviously, pictures were in no particular order...

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

katy said...

Sweet! I really wanted to go to that with K, but we didn't make it. It looks like you all had a great time!

Loiclan said...

I like Evie's face, too. What a good time!!!

Arlene said...

It looks like you all had sooo much fun! LOVE the photos of the kids hahaha how adorable!