Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cydni's last day of preschool!

My big girl has her first year of school in the books!  

As with everything else, it went by in a flash....  I know all of you know how I feel, but I just can't even put into words how insane this parenting thing is in relation to time....  It.goes.sooooo.fast!  And, while time is just ticking away you're on a roller-coaster of emotions filled with highs & lows (luckily for the kiddo's the high's outweigh the low's! :)).. BUT, it's worth it and there's nothing, absolutely nothing better than seeing your child(ren) achieve little milestone's in their life. Their smile and sense of accomplishment give you the sense and reassurance that you are doing 'something' right! :)  haha!  Enrolling her in preschool was a sacrifice that I'm so glad we made.  She loved it, excelled and can't wait to go back next year!

My big girl.  
I wish I had more time to get this picture right.

Her first 'field trip'.  :)

Here's to our first 'summer' that has school on both sides of it! :)

No comments: